After a few months of delays... here is the blog that some of my friends were waiting for... (and I promised myself one too!)
A simple intro would do to kick start this... hopefully "long-life" blog (because I can't guarantee that it will be around forever...) Anyway, back to topic.
Just a Malaysian girl that grew up in a simple town in the southern tip of East Malaysia, Kuching. For your info, it translates into cat... hmm... admitedly quite a few strays do in fact roam around town! Anyway, after 16 so-so years in Kuching, decided to have a change in study scene... so, ya-lah emmigrated (or was it immigrated?) to Australia, now in Adelaide... (-3-)
Studying Year 11 with limited amount of friends to crap with.. is umm... frankly boring! Sometimes even wonder if I made the right decision... But nevertheless, what it done is done. So I'm sort of used to it. And yes, I am thankful that I can be blessed with this wonderful opportunity where I can study in Australia which as an entirely different education system from Malaysia's (but that's another story)
Roughly, this blog will be mainly based on my thoughts or reflections on a day. Might be boring sometimes. Currently assignments & homework are slowly piling again... however, I will try to update once a week.
By the way, if you were wondering... the name of the blog do suggest that I LOVE COFFEE~
joanna <3 coffee
(doesnt mean I dont like tea... i do love it equally.)
[comments are always allowed!]
1 comment:
Do u want me to link my blog to urs?
Post a Comment