Thursday, January 14, 2010

Raining... Raining... Raining...

It's been raining for two days straight already (yesterday and today)...
Don't get me wrong...
I love the rain...
I love the sound it makes on the roof...
I love the clean, fresh breeze that comes with it...
I love the excessive moisture in the air (at least my skin doesn't look extra wrinkly)

Ok... enough rain talk... as if there isn't enough raindrops present, and I just checked, the front drain is almost full... sounds like a mini flood is arriving if the downpour doesn't stop.

So, anyway... back to blogging...

University applications are coming out... the moment when the dreams of millions of young hopefuls are made or broken. (geez, sounds so cliche...)
Strangely, I don't feel as nervous as when I was waiting for the day my final exams results came out.
I feel calm. Odd right? Indeed I am.

Just checked... back drain just burst its "banks" (well, technically it isn't a river.)

So, on the eve of my university application results...
I wish myself the best of luck and...
Happy Flooding!!! (touch wood! cause I don't really want my place to flood)

cheers everyone!

No comments: